This is a great project for festive Christmas stockings. Step by step project instructions are included in the download.
Watch this video tutorial on how to create this festive In the Hoop Mini Money Stocking:
Finished size is approx 6.90″W x 4.91″H
• 5″ x 7″ Hoop
• 2 pieces of Tear-away stabilizer
• 1 – 6″ x 8″ piece of fabric for the front of the stocking,
• 1 piece of fabric for the cuff: 3″ x 6″
• Back of the stocking requires a top piece of fabric 3″ x 6″
Pouch 6″ x 10″ piece of fabric
• 1 piece of Mylar 3″ x 3″
• Painters Tape or embroidery tape
• Embroidery thread
• Nylon Zipper, we used a 9 inch zipper
10. Deep Purple
11. Erin Green
The PDF tutorial is included upon download.
Please note: You’ll need a 200 x 300 sized hoop or larger for this project.