Quickly learn the age-old theory and secrets behind creating-smooth running designs in a way that’s easy to understand.
Unlike others, The Digitizer’s Dream Course is taught by a true master digitizer who deeply understands the importance of theory and has taught thousands through his book, in-person workshops across the world, and this online course.
Within the first few lessons of the Digitizer’s Dream Course, you’ll start creating your own beautiful, smooth-running designs.
“Great Lessons! I am brand new to digitizing and recently purchased the interactive lessons. One of the first lessons was teaching digitizing of a floral heart – I was able to bring in the artwork, digitize the design and stitch it out on a kitchen towel! It stitched flawlessly! I am so impressed that within the first few lessons I was able to get something stitched!“
– Janet Bergeron
Digitizing Dream Course – Level One Overview:
There are 3 levels of the Digitizer’s Dream Course to teach you how to use machine embroidery’s 3 primary stitch types. Each level focuses on 1 of the main 3 primary stitch types: the running stitch, the fill stitch, and the satin stitch. EVERY stitch type in existence is a simple variation of 1 of these 3 stitch types. Master these stitch types, and the creative possibilities are endless!
Level One focuses on the running stitch because it’s the most frequently used stitch type in machine embroidery. It includes:
- Four bite-sized video lessons taught directly in the software brand you own. These videos never expire.
- Digitize 12 designs yourself using artwork we supply. Moving from simple to more complex, you’ll digitize 12 designs with help from John so you can better understand and retain the theory taught.
- One Certification Lesson. Digitize a design using the theory you’ve learned and send in your finished design to be evaluated by John personally. You’ll receive an official ‘Running-Stitch Certificate” for completing this certification lesson.
Includes a Limited Time Exclusive Bonus
Receive our entire Creative Digitizing Series when you enroll in Level 1 of the Digitizing Dream Course today. After you’ve mastered the basics, this 8-hour fan-favorite educational series will teach you how to digitize more artistic & specialized pieces of embroidery. This series is not specific towards any software brand & has sold over 10,600 copies globally at embroidery events alone.
This is a $349 Added Value!
- Section 1: Basic Digitizing Made Easy
- Section 2: Learn How to Digitize Applique Designs
- Section 3: Learn How to Digitize Fringe & Foam Designs
- Section 4: Learn How to Digitize Flowers & Fruit Designs
- Section 5: Learn How to Digitize Animals & Nature Designs
“Cannot recommend these lessons enough. The digitizing course from Embroidery Legacy is the best around, without question. Start at the beginning and work your way through. It will be money well spent. I quickly grasped the software and learnt so much more, to the extent that I was able to start up my own small business.“
– Meryl Robinson
About Your Embroidery Digitizing Instructor
John Deer has been the world’s most awarded embroidery digitizer for over 20 years now. As a 4th generation embroiderer, John has a unique history in the industry as he is the last remaining Schiffli Master Digitizer still alive & teaching. John learned and apprenticed under Swiss Schiffli Master Digitizers over 35 years ago in his grandparent’s factory, before computers entered the digitizing world.
In the 1990’s-2000s John owned & ran one of North America’s largest commercial digitizing houses, where he did the digitizing for many large corporations including Disney, Coca-Cola, GM, the NFL, NBA & more. John has personally won 30 separate digitizing awards in the commercial industry and wrote the book on digitizing called “Digitizing Made Easy” which has sold over 51,300 copies & is used in Universities across the USA to teach those studying textile.
This Course Has Proven Results: