Taught by Embroidery Legacy’s own Linda Rayburn, this 23-minute video lesson will take you by the hand and teach you how to make a personalized in-the-hoop project! Easily switch out the center quilt design for any other, or perhaps a monogram to make an elegant gift!
By creating this custom mug-rug project, you’ll learn:
- How to add fabric borders to your projects by creating placement and tack down lines.
- How to eliminate unnecessary jumps and trims by using the 123 sequence, welding tool, and adding run stitches to properly patch objects.
- How to save time and stitches by automatically pathing portions of your embroidery designs with the redwork tool.
- How to further unleash creative possibilities/customize a design by breaking apart Quilter’s Flexi Fills.
- How to give your designs unique looks by applying motifs to objects.
- How to easily create an embroidered mug-rug with our bonus PDF tutorial.
Please note: You need Hatch Digitizer version 2 or an active free 30-day Hatch trial to take this lesson.
Added Bonus! Receive the Entire Quilter’s Flexi-Fill Vol. 4 Collection
By enrolling in this lesson, you’ll also receive the entire Quilter’s Flexi-Fill Vol. 1 Collection absolutely free which features 54 customizable .ESA Flexi Fill font designs!
Flexi Fill font designs differ from traditional ESA fonts as they are digitized as objects with just one stitch direction, the possibilities are endless when assigning stitch types and effects to these amazing ESA objects. Traditional ESA fonts are digitized to include stitch angles and blocks within each letter.
Give a high-end personalized gift to your loved ones or decorate your living room, bedroom, or kitchen in style with this custom project!