Taught by Embroidery Legacy’s own Linda Rayburn, this 20-minute video lesson will take you by the hand and teach you how to add some artistic flair to your embroidery creations. By creating this custom pineapple pillow design, you’ll learn:
- How to unleash creative possibilities/customize a design by breaking apart Quilter’s Flexi Fills.
- How to give your designs unique looks by applying motifs to objects.
- How to eliminate unnecessary jumps and trims in your design by properly pathing it.
- How to speed up your editing by cloning objects.
- How to give your designs a thicker outline by digitizing a Satin Border.
- How to make your projects “speak to you” by adding and shaping text around your design.
- How to create an embroidered pillow with our free embroidered pillow tutorial.
Please note: You need Hatch Digitizer version 2 or an active free 30-day Hatch trial to take this lesson.
Added Bonus! Receive the Entire Quilter’s Flexi-Fill Vol. 1 Collection
By enrolling in this lesson, you’ll also receive the entire Quilter’s Flexi-Fill Vol. 1 Collection absolutely free which features 57 customizable .ESA Flexi Fill font designs!
Flexi Fill font designs differ from traditional ESA fonts as they are digitized as objects with just one stitch direction, the possibilities are endless when assigning stitch types and effects to these amazing ESA objects. Traditional ESA fonts are digitized to include stitch angles and blocks within each letter.
Here’s what our satisfied customers have to say…
Give a high-end personalized gift to your loved ones or decorate your living room, bedroom, or patio furniture in style with this custom project!