Relax after a night out on the howl with this weighted eye pillow, drape it over your eyes and let the stress slip away.
This is a two step process, all done in the hoop, no extra sewing required. Great for gift giving!
Step by step project instructions are included in the download.
Finished size approx. Cover: 4.25 in. wide x 7.75 in. long
Inside Bean Bag: 4.00 in. x 7.25 in. long Supplies:
• 200 x 300 Hoop
• 3 Pieces of Tear-away Stabilizer
• 4 Pieces of Fabric. 3 for the outside, one for the inside
• Cut 8.5 in. x 5 in. piece of fabric for the front of the cover
• Cut 2 pieces for the back of the cover, 5.5 in. x 5 in, 13.5 in. x 5 in.
• Painters Tape or embroidery tape
• Fabric scissors
• Embroidery thread
• Seeds or grains to fill inside bag. We used millet for our sample.
1. Erin Green Placement
2. Poinsettia Tackdown
7. step 2 Erin Green Placement
8. Cyan Tackdown
9. Blue Placement
10. Green Tackdown
The PDF tutorial is included upon download.
Please note: You’ll need a 200 x 300 sized hoop or larger for this project.