For decades embroidery patches have been an artistic way to share a piece of yourself with the world. Imagine showcasing your achievements, beliefs, or hobbies & impressing others with custom embroidery patches.
Quality Digitizing Guaranteed: Having created millions of embroidered patches for large companies across North America since 1958 and with 30 digitizing awards under our belt, we guarantee these designs were digitized correctly to run smoothly on your embroidery machine from start to finish. These professional-looking patch designs were specially digitized to replicate the beautiful classic edges patches are famous for.
This bundle includes 5 different embroidery patch design shapes. Each patch design comes in 4 sizes and is formatted for all popular machine brands including art, dst, exp, hus, jef, pes, shv, vip, vp3 and xxx:
Circle embroidery patch design sizes:
- 2.5″ x 2.5″ circular patch: 2,989 stitches
- 3″ x 3″ circular patch: 3,589 stitches
- 3.5″ x 3.5″ circular patch: 4,181 stitches
- 4″ x 4″ circular patch: 4,766 stitches
Square embroidery patch design sizes:
- 2.5″ x 2.5″ square patch: 3,685 stitches
- 3″ x 3″ square patch: 4,448 stitches
- 3.5″ x 3.5″ square patch: 5,234 stitches
- 4″ x 4″ square patch: 5,948 stitches
Rectangle embroidery patch design sizes:
- 1.62″ x 3.63″ rectangular patch: 3,915 stitches
- 2″ x 4″ rectangular patch: 4,511 stitches
- 2.5″ x 4.5″ rectangular patch: 5,196 stitches
- 3″ x 4″ rectangular patch: 5,235 stitches
Oval embroidery patch design sizes:
- 1.61″ x 3.63″ oval patch: 3,348 stitches
- 2″ x 4.01″ oval patch: 3,824 stitches
- 2.5″ x 4.51″ oval patch: 4,371 stitches
- 3″ x 4″ oval patch: 4,296 stitches
Square with rounded edges embroidery patch design sizes:
- 2.5″ x 2.5″ square with rounded edges patch: 3,691 stitches
- 3″ x 3″ square with rounded edges patch: 4,438 stitches
- 3.5″ x 3.5″ square with rounded edges patch: 5,207 stitches
- 4″ x 4″ square with rounded edges patch: 5,984 stitches
Rectangle with rounded edges embroidery patch design sizes:
- 1.62″ x 3.63″ rectangle with rounded edges patch: 3,892 stitches
- 2″ x 4″ rectangle with rounded edges patch: 4,475 stitches
- 2.5″ x 4.5″ rectangle with rounded edges patch: 5,172 stitches
- 3″ x 4″ rectangle with rounded edges patch: 5,192 stitches
Machine design files, SVG files, and video/PDF tutorial instructions are included with these embroidery designs.
A Note From John Deer On These Patch Files:
“Our Legacy is firmly rooted in the mass production of patches/emblems. Our original company name was “Dress Crest Embroidery” (Crest is another word for patches), and since 1958, we have created millions of patches for hundreds of companies across North America. So, I think it’s safe to say we know a thing or two about the Patch making process.
Traditionally the unique finished edges on Patches have been produced for well over the last 100 years using a specialized machine.
I remember as a child hearing a dozen of these machines roaring out patches. These machines were lightning quick; a well-trained operator could whip out a 3-inch circular patch in a matter of seconds!
Knowing most embroiderers would never consider purchasing a machine so specific to a single purpose, we’ve replicated the beautiful classic edges patches are famous for with design files that allow you to use only your embroidery machine.
Many decades ago, I learned to operate one of the old-school patch edge machines (my grandfather wanted me to learn every job in our factory).
Although I never came close to the speed and precision of our operators, I did learn the process of how it created its border and how to ease into curves and precisely navigate right angles. Never dreaming that decades later, I would be recreating production-friendly embroidery files that so closely resemble a traditional patch border, a trained eye would need to look twice to tell which is which!
I was so excited about my results in completing the classic-looking patch files shown above in various popular sizes. Please keep in mind that all these files are only available in “machine file” formats (such as art, dst, emb, exp, hus, jef, pes, shv, vip, vp3 & xxx) and not object-based EMB files.
The reason why is that I put a huge amount of “old-school” tweaking into each shape and each size so that they would be flawless. These designs are NOT meant to be resized or edited in any way. This is guaranteed to have a negative effect.
Keeping in mind that our objective was to create a truly professional result, I have included the stitch files to “manually precut” your twill for perfect results, as well as an SVG file that will “automatically cut” your twill using your own Cameo, Scan-N-Cut, or Silhouette cutters.
Enjoy our new design files that make custom embroidery patches easy and remember… It’s no mystery; quality embroidery is our history!”