35th Anniversary Sewing & Stitchery Expo Contest
Download the Official Sewing & Stitchery Expo 35th Anniversary Design FREE & Sew 1 to WIN a $10,000+ Prize
WIN a $10,000 Grand Prize
If you’ll be attending the 35th Anniversary Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, you won’t want to miss this amazing embroidery contest! Presented by John Deer’s Embroidery Legacy & Redline 1501, you’ll have the chance to win:
- A premium 15 needle Redline 1501 embroidery machine
- Industry leading Hatch Personalizer Embroidery Software
- A Diamond Embroidery Ladybug Club membership featuring 1,200 designs of your choice.
Entering the Contest is Simple
- Download: Download the free 35th Anniversary Sewing & Stitchery Expo designs on this webpage. You’ll receive a regular embroidery, mylar and applique version of the design. We provide the designs in formats for all popular machine brands (art, dst, emb, exp, hus, jef, pes, shv, vip, vp3, xxx).
- Sew: & stitch one of them onto any item.
- Show: Stop by booth # 235 & 237 and show us your embroidered item with the 35th Anniversary Sewing & Stitchery Expo design on it. We’ll give you a ballot to fill out & be entered into the draw.
- Win: On the last day of the expo (Sunday March 3rd at 3pm), we’ll draw for 1 lucky winner on the main stage. It could be you!
Want Extra Chances to Win & a Surprise Gift Bag?
Stop by booth # 235 & 237 and come say hello! Not only will we have amazing show specials on our embroidery product, but we’ll also…
- Give you an extra entry into the contest if you purchase something from us at the expo!
- Be giving out surprise embroidery gift bags to the first 25 customers who purchase something from our booth each day of the expo!
2019 Expo Embroidery Classes Taught by John Deer
Why not learn from the best? John Deer has been the world’s most awarded embroidery digitizer for over 20 years now. He is also the official digitizer of the Sewing & Stitchery Expo. As a 4th generation embroiderer, John has an extremely unique history in the embroidery industry. Not only has done work for dozens of fortune 500 companies, he is also 1 of the last 2 Schiffli Master Digitizers still alive & teaching in North America. You won’t want to miss a class taught by this embroidery legend!
Join John live for the following classes:
- Learn how to create your own embroidery designs with our Hands-on Digitizing Class
- Turn your hobby into a business with our How to Make Money with Embroidery Class
- Learn the ropes of machine embroidery with our Embroidery Basics Class
- Learn fun new machine embroidery techniques with our Fun Effects Embroidery Class & more!
Secure your spot for one of our classes today, last year our hands-on digitizing class sold out in less then 4 hours. Also, don’t forget to download & sew out the free 35th Anniversary Sewing & Stitchery Expo design to be entered into the contest draw. We look forward to seeing you there!